- In accordance with the Act of Gender Equality in Employment and Faculty Member Leave Rules, NTU approves maternity, prenatal checkup and paternity leave, and unpaid parental leave for faculty members, established breastfeeding rooms, and set up a “Sexual Harassment Prevention Section” on the webpage of the Personnel Office to disclose complaint mechanisms and channels for gender equality incidents.
(1) Website: Personnel Department (http://www.personnel.ntu. edu.tw/) → Sexual Harassment Prevention http://www.personnel.ntu.edu.tw/News_n_202_sms_21511.html
- Dedicated hotline for sexual harassment prevention: (+886) 2-3366-5903.
- Dedicated email for sexual harassment prevention: email@example.com.
- Investigation, grievance procedure, and complaint form for University faculty and staff Sexual harassment incidents.
- Relevant regulations and websites.
- If a faculty member is involved in a sexual harassment incident and confirmed to be the perpetrator by the University’s Gender Equality Education Committee or by a relevant investigative commission established according to the law, the incident shall be reported to the Ministry of Education and his or her employment shall be terminated immediately.
Department / Assessment Division, Personnel Department
Contact / (+886) 2-3366-5940
Website / http://www.personnel.ntu.edu.tw/