Apply for New Faculty Housing
For full-time assistant professors, associate professors, and professors within the establishment of NTU
- Application period: 1 month before appointment to 1 year after appointment
- Apply to the Faculty and Staff Housing Division, Office of General Affairs
- Procedure: https://dorm.bu.ntu.edu.tw/
Sports and Recreational Facilities
The sports and recreational facilities at NTU are mainly located on the Main Campus and the Downtown Campus (College of Medicine). Application guide and venues available are listed below.
|Individual Application: Discounts are available to all faculty and staff of NTU.||1. Main Campus: Indoor Swimming Pool
2. Main Campus: Physical Fitness Center at Sports Center
3. Main Campus: Outdoor Swimming Pool
4. Main Campus: Tennis Court
5. Main Campus: Badminton Court
6. Main Campus: Table Tennis Rooms
7. Downtown Campus: Gym
|Group Application: Discounts are available to all faculty and staff of NTU.||1. Main Campus: Sports Center (including badminton, basketball, volleyball, and handball courts); PE classrooms.
2. Main Campus: Gymnasium (including badminton, basketball, volleyball, and handball courts); PE classrooms.
3. Downtown Campus: Gym (weight training rooms on the 1st floor only accept group application)
|Individual or Group Application: Free of charge||1. Main Campus: Outdoor Sport Venue (track field, football field, lawn court, full/half basketball courts, volleyball, handball courts, golf driving range, outdoor training court, tennis practice wall)
2. Main Campus: Weight training rooms at Gymnasium (access through faculty ID card)
3. Downtown Campus: Tennis Court
4. Downtown Campus: Basketball Court
5. Downtown Campus: Volleyball Court
1. NTU Sports Center: (02) 3366-5959 #600, 601
2. Gymnasium, Outdoor Swimming Pool and Outdoor Facilities at the Main Campus: (02) 33669515
3. Gym at the College of Medicine: (02) 23123456#62194
1. Athletic Department: https://pe.ntu.edu.tw/#/
2. NTU Sports Center: https://ntusportscenter.ntu.edu.tw/#/
3. Gymnasium and Outdoor Facilities: https://pe.ntu.edu.tw/rent/#/
4. Sports Facilities at the College of Medicine: https://www.mc.ntu.edu.tw/bosamc/Fpage.action?muid=1695&fid=1054
National Taiwan University Preschool
- Admission priority (in order)First priority:
- Immediate family members of NTU faculty and staff in approved establishment or the Preschool’s faculty and staff (Note: The blood relatives of new full-time teaching faculty enjoy top priority).
- Second priority: Blood relatives of the faculty and staff (including MOST assistants) of NTU’s affiliated units and organizations.
- The remaining slots are filled by drawing in due order by children of NTU’s part-time teaching faculty, students, and the general public.
- Director of NTU Preschool: Ms. Man Dai
- Phone: (02) 3366-4428 or 8369-1039
- Fax: (02) 2363-9297
- NTU Preschool